Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Decoration in the process / Point of Sale introduction & a strange phone call

Mountain view is coming together from a decoration stand point, however the city is still asking for plans....the healthy inspector is however happy and only noticed a couple of items that are a quick fixed....
Breaks between intense days are definitely a necessity for a healthy and happy life but the demands of the outside world sometimes just do not allow you to do that.

We installed our point of Sale system and i am happy to say that it promises to make the life of my front of the house team easier, my kitchen will no longer be in need of deciphering the calligraphy of their fellow team mates, which makes for happier folks and a faster response to my lovely guests.

Something strange happen, a weird phone call took place in the restaurant from a gentleman asking for me by name and saying that i should be aware that he knows i am messing with his wife!!! He also asked asked about the guy with a yellow shirt and blue jeans (My outfit of the day!!) That freaked my brother out and freaked me too...I have just been too busy to flirt, court or seduce...and even if i was not, i will never ever, on my mother's life, mess with a married woman or a woman who comes to the restaurant. Period!! Besides being against my sincere value to break the happiness of a couple (And only god knows how hard it can be to find a person that can be a good match), it is just not good for business, have a guest who comes to the restaurant for life or flirt and lose that person as a friend due to differences none of us what to foresee from our first 5 encounters?!

Sooo, pretty surprised by that statement!!!

I just my yellow shirt to our moroccan black t shirt as suggested by my brother and still wondering if sharing a smile with everybody is the way to go?...Well, after reading this...people are having such harsh days, i will still smile to strangers...

No comments:

Post a Comment