Monday, June 18, 2012

Refining, Wining, and Dining

Though I am far from a true connoisseur of wine, I definitely like to call myself an enthusiast. The wine selection at Morocco's Restaurant has helped me refine my tastes for both reds and whites. The deep and dark cherry flavor of the Argentinian malbec is a favorite of mine to pair with the vegetable tagine. Every Tuesday at Morocco's Restaurant we host the Downtown Mountain View Wine Club, the perfect event for refining your tastes and sharing the flavorful experiences of wine with friends. Try something new and even bring your favorite bottle to share as the corkage fee is waived. Add to that a live music performance with no corkage fee and the deal seeker I am is happy!

For a taste of Moroccan cuisine and live entertainment, visit Morocco's Restaurant Mountain View. Check the calendar of events at www.moroccosrestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment