Friday, June 22, 2012

Review: Vegetarian Briwatts

For lunch today I had the pleasure of dining at the very restaurant that I intern for! For the appetizer I was served the Vegetarian Briwatts. The phyllo-dough was crisp and flaky, and broke apart with an oh-so-satisfying "crunch" under my fork and knife. The texture did not disappoint. Inside was a mixture of fresh vegetables and a touch of ginger to give it a kick. The filling's flavors were a rich blend of varying levels of savory. My favorite element of this appetizer would have to be the phyllo-dough, which had the perfect texture and slight sweetness to contrast the filling's savory tones.


For a taste of Moroccan cuisine and live entertainment, visit Morocco's Restaurant Mountain View. Check the calendar of events at www.moroccosrestaurant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment